Terms & Conditions
This Contract is for the service and clean (“Equipment”), the parties to the Contract are:
i. The person, firm, company or other organisation contracting our services (“Customer”).
ii. Dr Carbon with offices Percy Green Place, Huntingdon, PE29 6TZ (“Dr Carbon”).
iii. Any condition deemed invalid will not affect other conditions. Nothing in the Contract is intended to limit a consumer’s existing legal rights.
b. Extent of Contract and Cancellation
The Contract is not assignable and is effective when Dr Carbon accepts the customers confirmed acceptance. Dr Carbon reserves the right to charge for cancellation.
Dr Carbon may terminate the Contract where the customer has failed to provide access to the property on the scheduled date and time, or without a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to Dr Carbon. A cancellation charge will be applied of £30.
Basis of charging
The stated charges laid out within the quotation are for the listed services only. Any repair work advised will be subject to a quotation of works.
a. Payment Terms
Payment of any charges or any other sums due under the Contract shall be made at the point of completion of agreed service. Payment by the customer on time under the Contract is an essential condition of the Contract. Payment shall not be deemed to have been made until Dr Carbon has received cleared funds or cash.
b. Invoice Queries
The customer should notify Dr Carbon of any queries concerning invoices in writing within 14 days of the invoice date.
c. Overdue Accounts
Should any portion of an account fall overdue then the total account will become due on demand. The customer will be liable for reasonable legal charges incurred by Dr Carbon in the recovery of amounts due, Equipment and/or Goods. In addition, Dr Carbon may charge interest in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1988 at Bank of England base rate plus 5% and/or may suspend further services to the Hirer.
4. CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITIES
a. Inspection and confirmation of completed works.
The customer will sign to acknowledge completion of works. Any disputes must be agreed and noted on the Contract/delivery document.
The customer will provide clear adequate access to their vehicle, internal access to engine is also required.
5. DR CARBONS RESPONSIBILITIES
a. Service Cost
Dr Carbon will maintain the agreed price for the duration of the Contract and works.
Dr Carbon will provide appropriate public liability insurance up to £1m in the event of any damage caused directly due to Dr Carbons service. All Dr Carbon operatives are qualified to work with motor vehicles and have an appropriate qualification in mechanical standards.
c. Testing and inspection of Vehicle
Dr Carbon will comprehensively test all mechanical components of the vehicle associated to the completed service.
d. Service Time
Dr Carbon will aim to arrive at the exact time of the scheduled service. On occasion Dr Carbon may need to reschedule your service and will always provide a minimum of 48 hours’ notice.
f. Limitation of liability
The liability of Dr Carbon for claims made by the customer does not extend to any unforeseeable financial loss caused by late or non-delivery of service, unsuitability or breakdown. Subject to the above Dr Carbon will be liable for negligence or error in the performance of its obligations under the Contract.
6. DATA PROTECTION
The information you provide will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will be used by Dr Carbon. We may want to contact you from time to time about other products or services available from us. We will never release your contact details to other companies without prior consent. If you do not want to receive further contact from us, then please notify us by email at:
Website Terms and Conditions
No Representation or Warranty
1. This Web Site is provided by us on an “as is” basis to users. You use this Web Site at your own risk.
2. We make no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to 1) this Web Site, its content, services, information, items or materials, or 2) any goods or services received through or advertised on this Web Site or received through links provided on this Web Site, including, without limitation, no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
3. We make no representation, warranty or condition, express or implied to you as to:
1) the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any content, information, advice, service, search results or products provided on or through this Web Site; 2) that the service provided on the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
4. This site contains links to other Web Sites which are completely independent of this Web Site. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in any such linked Web Site, and any link to another Web Site shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that Web Site, or of the products or services described therein.
5. A search using the service on this Web Site may produce search results and links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate or offensive. We cannot guarantee that a search will not locate unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to by the services available on this Web Site.
6. The content on this Web Site is intended to appeal to a wide range of audiences and as such not all of the material is suitable for use by children. Parents and guardians are reminded of the importance of supervising young children when using the Internet.
7. Users of this Web Site should not rely upon opinions expressed at this Web Site when making business, financial, personal or other decisions. Additionally, we do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on linked Web Sites.
Your confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by us. We shall not be
responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this site.
Limitation of Liability
2. You expressly acknowledge and agree that we, our officers, employees, contractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or assigns shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: 1) the use and reliance on the Web Site or the inability to use the Web Site; 2) any products or services, information or advice received through or advertised on the Web Site or on any links provided on the Web Site; 3) any errors, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time or any failure of performance of the Web Site.
3. If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. All right, title and interest (including all database rights, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Web Site belong to us. In addition, the names, images and other indicia identifying our products and services are our proprietary marks. All other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights referred to in this Web Site belong to their respective owners.
1. Except as expressly provided in clause 5.2, nothing contained in this Web Site shall be construed as conferring any licence or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party’s intellectual property rights, and no part of this Web Site may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means.
2. You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited licence to access the materials available on the Web Site, to make a copy of the results of any searches made and to use those results provided that such access, copying or use does not constitute or enable (by you or any third party) the prohibited uses set out below and provided that such access, copying and use are not for the purpose of or in the course of any business.
3. You are expressly prohibited from: 1) using the data or other material from the Web Site (“the Data”) for any kind of direct marketing, telemarketing or electronic marketing; 2) using, extracting, distributing or matching the Data for the purposes of compiling databases, directories or lists; 3) using the Data to issue questionnaires, response forms or cards or anything similar for the purpose of data capture or verification; 4) modifying the Data or merging it with any other data; 5) selling or trading in materials copied from the Data.
Linking to this Web Site
You may provide links to this Web Site provided (a) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice, or other notices on this Web Site, (b) you discontinue providing a link to this Site if instructed to do so by us.
Governing Laws in Case of Dispute
This website may contain data and mapping services supplied by Google Maps. By
using this Web Site you acknowledge and agree to Google’s Terms of Service and you agree that Google (or Google’s licensors and their suppliers, as applicable) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service and Content, including any intellectual property rights that subsist in the Service and Content(whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).